Get Expert Advice On How To Create an Effective Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan
Planning for a possible disaster that may or may not affect your company down the line often gets pushed down an organization's to do list due to time and bandwidth constraints but it is vitally important to have a Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Plan in place. Organizations that have thoroughly documented and tested plans in place before a disaster strikes are infinitely more prepared to weather and survive a disaster than one that doesn't. In this webinar, we will hear from these people about their tips on how to create effective BCDR plans, examples of BCDR plans that got it right and BCDR plans that got it wrong and more:
- JR Maycock, CIO, Perpetual Storage, Inc.
- Tara Anderson, Managing Partner, Framework Security
- Romaine Marshall, Partner & Cybersecurity Lawyer, Armstrong Teasdale
- Jim Christensen, President & CEO, Lochbox
- Twilla Case, Co-Founder & CEO, CyTrex Cyber
- Aubrey Murray, Perpetual Storage, Inc. (Moderator)
Reserve your spot now, you won't want to miss this!
Thursday, August 4th
12 PM-1 PM Pacific Time
Register via the link below: